The Directors of Optimum Security are committed to providing the right Security Officers, training, organisational structure and necessary resources to deliver the highest possible level of Security service to you.
This will ensure we are able to provide you with a flexible service to meet the changing needs and expectations of our customers within a fully controlled and integrated management system.
Optimum Security has a total quality management system and is accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and work to approved industry standards. The sensitive nature of the business we are in heightens our awareness and commitment to this issue.
Optimum Security has a commitment to Continuous Improvement, which means we constantly strive for better procedures and practices to benefit our customers. We have the resources and experience to improve any service you are currently receiving, and also bring a new perspective to your current situation.
Optimum Security has set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), which help us and our customers to monitor and evaluate the quality of the service we provide. We aim to provide you with the highest quality service but sometimes things go wrong, but it’s how you deal with those problems that count. Feedback from our clients has told us they are realistic but they do expect problems to be dealt with efficiently and quickly and for lessons to be learned from them.
Our Site Supervisors are carefully chosen to be pro-active and are highly trained to deal with most problems immediately. We then use the Quality Improvement Process to make changes to systems to minimise the risk of repetition.
Why Choose Optimum Security?
- All Assignments receive a monthly audit and meetings with customers to review the service level agreements.
- We specify and design a level of service that meets the requirements of your company.
- Optimum continuously develops new services as well as improving existing ones for any company.
- We operate a Quality Assurance System to European Standard BS EN ISO 9001: 2000 in accordance with BS 7499:2002 and BS 7858: 2004 in order to achieve quality in all areas of work.
- We have a network, providing proximity to customers’ sites, local knowledge and rapid response. Optimum Security Officers have extensive security knowledge and access to external security and crime prevention experts.
- We employ high calibre officers and have one of the lowest staff turnover figures in the industry as a result of our superior remuneration package.
- We have invested in a full time training manager to safeguard the quality and quantity of Security Officer training.
All security officers complete an official intensive induction course on joining OS, which also includes the relevant basic job training to provide core competency for the role they have been recruited into.