Optimum Facilities Limited provides a wide range of cleaning and building maintenance services. We also offer other processes, such as glass scratch removal and chemical cleaning to remove mortar, render and concrete damage, and other ingrained staining from glass. Optimum Facilities have provided these services for over 3 years and many leading construction and retail companies feature on our client list. We have an experienced team of operatives that are directly employed within the UK. You will find that the quality of our work is second to none, as all our cleaning operatives have been trained through the various British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc) training workshops. Our processes have been developed to suit various industries.
For example, for the construction industry all our employees are fully conversant with construction site requirements. All are CSCS, PASMA and IPAF qualified, so we are able to erect scaffolds and operate access equipment supplied by you, or we can provide our own access requirements if necessary. Our workforce is also fully conversant with operating building maintenance cradles although as you will be aware specific machine training is required. We have an estimating system that enables us to provide a detailed list of all scope of works and a fixed project price. We can also offer a day rate per cleaning operative if required.
How can we best satisfy this customer’s requirements?
We start every contract relationship with a detailed answer to that question. This means building the right service team, assembling the critical management resources and ensuring input from our in-house experts, where their advice is needed. We will involve and consult with you throughout this process.
And of course we keep our work under regular review to ensure that the services we provide remain on target to meet your needs.
Let’s face it – the cleaning industry as a whole has not always been as good as it could be when it comes to recruiting good people.
All of our cleaners and labourers are job-specific trained, screened and vetted to ensure all security and credit checks are upheld. They also take part in BICSc training and certification schemes.
Through job advertisements and our website, we’ve built up a database of hundreds of prospective employees, complete with details of experience, availability and location. This means we can fill many vacancies with the right people almost immediately. This will benefit your contract as we can provide:
- Quicker and easier recruitment of cleaning staff.
- Savings on recruitment costs.
- Reduction in staffing gaps.
- Increased time available to spend on service delivery by our operational teams.
When it comes to transferring staff under TUPE Regulations, we are particularly proud of our systems and approach, which add up to an excellent performance record.
And once the team is in place, we don’t overlook the role of encouragement and motivation. In addition to opportunities for training and development, we operate regular incentive programmes, such as our ‘Cleaner of the Month’ award.
Benefits of awarding Optimum Facilities with your contract
- All ‘ad-hoc’ duties will be undertaken.
- An assigned Project Manager for your contract.
- Direct contact to senior management within the Optimum Group.
- Ongoing, fortnightly service visits to ensure 100% service evaluations.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week support helpline.
- Liability insurance up to £5 million.
- All cleaners and labourers are job-specific trained to CSCS standards and screened and vetted through the Criminal Records
- Bureau (CRB checked).
- The Optimum Group of Companies has been established for over 11 years with 30 years combined management experience.
- Optimum Group is a an accredited organisation: British Safety Council, ISOQAR, UKAS Quality Management, REC individual membership, BICSc student member.